Wednesday, December 8, 2010

School's Out!

Hey everyone!

Yesterday was our presentation day and with the end of that day came the end of my studies here in France!

Hell week is over!!!

It has been an amazing quarter and I definitely learned a lot about public health in Europe. Next up: 9 days in Paris and then on to Spain! (Where I have a layover in Copenhagen...). I am so excited to see the family in Barcelona and equally excited to go home after that. I miss the puppies.

It's 11:16am and I was supposed to go out and wander around with some people 16 minutes ago but it's raining pretty hard here right now. Yesterday it snowed a lot, but the snow here is weird. Even though it looked like an all out blizzard, the snow was falling straight down like rain, and it barely stuck. That much snow at home would've been at least 3 inches. I don't think it was quite cold enough to act like real snow should.

I'll keep updating the blog, I'm not done with Paris yet!

Love,

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment