Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HOMEWARD BOUND

Hey friends, family, and lovers!

The time has finally come. I am leaving Europe tomorrow and ending my 6 month journey abroad.

From trekking through salt flats in Bolivia to navigating the Paris Metro, it has been a wonderful year. I've emerged with new friends, considerable language acquisition, and a plethora of traveling experiences under my belt.

When I get home tomorrow evening the first thing I'm doing is watching Love Actually with Rachel. That is as long as I'm not delirious from travel exhaustion.

In closing, I would like to send a shout out to all my blog followers to say: Thank you for reading! Your support has meant the world to me.

I'm considering finding an excuse to continue blogging after the new year. It's been a blast!

Until then, stay classy. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Love,

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment