Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Teacher is Famous!!

Hey everyone!

Lately I'm finding out more and more about my school, Sciences Po. I learned in class yesterday that they have an acceptance rate of 5%. To give you a comparison, Northwestern is currently trying to lower it's acceptance rate from 23% to 20% in order to rise in the rankings. It is the most highly regarded of political science schools in all of France! I guess this means that the teachers are top notch as well, because I just found out that the teacher I had today (who is also the director of the public health side of our France program from the French administrative side) wrote an article in Le Monde, a famous french newspaper.

It is in french but in case you want to take a look, here is the link!


Au revoir!

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment