Thursday, June 17, 2010

Moving Day

Hola amigos!

So, bug problem solved! Tonight after dinner I'm moving into a shared room inside the house. I am really relieved that this was solved so quickly.

Today I got out of work 45 minutes early because nothing was happening. So where do you think I went?! I went to see the Zac Efron store!!

It was lame. They sold polos, and possible gowns as well. After that severe disappointment, I walked to Plaza Colon, in the trendy area I've mentioned, and got ice cream from a store called Dumbo! I realized only too late that Dumbo also serves food. If I hadn't already bought the ice cream I would've sat down and had lunch, but to save face I walked around the Plaza first. I thought about returning to Dumbo to eat, but decided to try this Brazilian restaurant right next door. I had this pineapple milk juice drink and a really yummy fried dough with spicy chicken inside. It was wonderful. I will be returning there often.

Not much else to report today! Happy early Friday! Love,

Hillary

3 comments:

  1. Hola!
    See what happens when you ask for what you want? Glad to hear you're still surveying your "hood". I'm going to the library tomorrow to find some Spanish language tapes for our December trip.

    Love you,
    Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Hill-

    Glad to hear you are finding your groove. We'll have to find restaurants or cook books that have the food you are discovering!

    Adios!

    Uncle Win

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misss Hil,
    Sure sounds like you have had some real adventures. Happy to hear the housing issue has been rsolved, now you can concerate on the mission. Take care-LuvYa Much,The"G" Parents

    ReplyDelete