Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Addition

Hey folks!

Things are getting kind of hectic down here now that everyone I know is leaving. I'm going to update with my trip to Sucre ASAP but I want to write it well so I have to wait until I have a couple of free hours. I did add a new section to the blog- if you look to your right you will see "Links to Live By." Thanks to all the amazing people I've met down here, I have tons of new websites from international news in French and Spanish to Robert Redford's Sundance company that sells products to empower artisans globally. This section will get longer but for right now I've included my favorite human rights news page "Global Poverty," a website that ranks the environmental and social responsibility of companies (from J crew to Sam's club) called "Better World Shopper," and a few shopping websites that sell goods made from artisans all over the world.

¡Hasta Luego!

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment